Recycled Art Show on Sunday, November 22nd
at the Avenue’s from 2-5pm.
To participate in our Recycled Art Show:
1. Download registration form
2. Complete registration form and submit it via email to KimFarson@yahoo.com by November 15th.
Trouble saving the completed form in Adobe Reader? Visit our post I cannot save the Recycked Art Show registration form in Adobe Reader for some additional technical information
3. Print a copy of your registration form to attach to your entry
4. Attach a copy of the filled out form to your artwork and bring them to the Avenue's on November 21st
5. Drop off your artwork at the Avenue's Community Room on November 21st from 10am to 3pm
Read details on our Events page.
For more information, refer to the RULES section in our registration form or contact our contest coordinator, Kim Farson, at KimFarson@yahoo.com.
Click the button below to see our VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
Welcome to Recycle Brevard's website!
This website started as a local initiative to bring information to everyone interested in the 3Rs and try to motivate other people and organizations to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
From a blog, this initiative grew into the 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that it is today. We work on and coordinate a variety of efforts that include:
- Implementing projects with schools and organizations
- Developing and carrying out programs for children (pre-k to 3rd grade)
- Collecting and distributing reusable materials to schools, local organizations, and others in need
- Collecting materials for upcycling (Terracycle) and recycling
- Repurposing collected materials
- Performing demos, workshops, and presentations
- Participating in events
- Organizing an annual family festival, the 3Rs and Beyond Family Festival, as well as other educational and informative events
We have participated in many events, organized some, and created different projects all with the purpose of bringing awareness to the community. Some of those made the local news and we hope to get more coverage in the future to give this cause the well deserved attention and spring people to action!
On this website we share information and resources that should help you understand, learn more, know what is available in our community, and find out what is being done locally and globally in respect to the practice of the 3 Rs.
On our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/RecycleBrevard – we convey information on projects and events we organize, and share useful tips and topics relevant to our mission.
For more information, explore our site, “like” our page on Facebook, and send us a message with your comments or questions to info@RecycleBrevard.org. We would love to hear from you!
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you find it useful and that it helps you to...